Are you looking for a fresh, quick meal? Chef Anthony is throwing it back to this delicious Blackened Shrimp over Penne Pasta with a Spicy Alfredo Sauce and we can’t get enough. Pair with a delicious bottle of wine for a fresh and tasty dinner at home!
For more recipes like this, CLICK HERE, follow us on Facebook and Instagram, or stop by the market and talk to one of our experts.
Blackened Shrimp Over Penne Pasta with Spicy Alfredo Sauce
- North Carolina Green Tail Shrimp
- Blackening Spice
- Stick of Butter
- Penne Pasta
- Heavy Cream
- Parmesan Cheese
- Black Pepper
- Diced Tomatoes
1. Toss shrimp with blackening spice, coating shrimp.
2. In a medium saucepan, add in shrimp.
3. One cooked for a minute, flip shrimp.
4. Add in penne pasta, blackening spice, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, salt and black pepper.
5. Stir to combine, turn heat to high and reduce.
6. Once the ingredients have reduced to a thicker consistency, remove from heat and add in tomatoes and scallions.
7. Plate shrimp and sauce, topping with additional tomatoes, scallions, and parmesan cheese.