Summer is here and everyone is ready to get outside and cook something fresh with the family! With a fun approach on stuffed jalapeno peppers, Chef Anthony is showing us how to make delicious Crab Meat Jalapeno Poppers, using fresh North Carolina crab meat and Blue Ocean Market’s very own pimento cheese.
Crab Meat Jalapeno Poppers
- Crab Claw Meat
- Cream Cheese
- Blue Ocean Market Pimento Cheese
- 3 Tbsp Bacon; Cooked and Crumbled
- Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Jalapeno Peppers; Sliced Lengthways and De-Seeded
1. Preheat oven to 500° and prepare a medium-size baking sheet.
2. Combine 3 generous scoops of Blue Ocean Market’s Pimento Cheese and half of the cream cheese in a medium-size mixing bowl.
3. Add in 3 tbsp bacon, 1 tbsp parsley, and combine.
4. Mix in crab meat.
5. Place a generous amount of the crab meat mixture into jalapeno peppers, top with bacon and panko.
6. Drizzle peppers with olive oil, and place in the oven at 500° for 15 minutes, until tops are slightly browned.
7. Once cooked, top with fresh parsley and a few drops of lemon juice.