At Blue Ocean Market, we pride ourselves in providing fresh, local seafood that you can feel confident preparing in your own kitchen. Chef Jeremiah did not disappoint with his recipe for Crab-Stuffed Grouper with Whole Grain Mustard Sauvignon Blanc Cream Sauce. Grab a bottle of wine and a friend to share this meal and enjoy a night in!
Crab-Stuffed Grouper with Whole Grain Mustard Sauvignon Blanc Cream Sauce
• 1 Blue Ocean Market crab cake
• 2 filets of black grouper
• Diced shallots
• Sauvignon Blanc
• Whole grain mustard
• 1 cup heavy whipping cream
• Hilton Head Parisian Rice (available at Blue Ocean Market)
• Chopped parsley
• Chopped basil
• Extra virgin olive oil
• Black pepper
• Old Bay seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 450.
2. Cut a pocket in the center of each black grouper filet.
3. Split the crab cake in two and fill each filet pocket with half of the crab cake.
4. Season with salt and black pepper.
5. Put filets on a sprayed pan and put in the oven.
6. Season asparagus with extra virgin olive oil, chopped parsley, chopped basil, salt, and black pepper.
7. Add asparagus to the oven for 8-11 minutes.
8. To begin the sauce, add diced shallots to a pan on medium-high heat.
9. Once shallots are softened, deglaze by adding sauvignon blanc to the pan.
10. Add whole-grain mustard and cook till almost dry.
11. Once almost dry, add chopped basil, parsley, salt, and black pepper.
12. Add 1 cup of heavy whipping cream to thicken sauce.
13. Prepare one bag of Hilton Head Parisian Rice.
14. Plate rice, grouper, asparagus, and cream sauce. Top with chopped parsley and Old Bay seasoning.