Just imagine you’re sitting on the beaches of Hawaii, enjoying this delicious Hawaiian Garlic Shrimp! At Blue Ocean Market, we love to think of ways to bring fresh, North Carolina seafood to your table. Today, Chef Anthony is showing us how to make this wonderful dish with fresh, local green tail shrimp! Enjoy your time with family and friends while eating the best our region has to offer this summer!
For more recipes like this, CLICK HERE, follow us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM or stop by the market and talk to one of our experts.
Hawaiian Garlic Shrimp
- Green Tail Shrimp, Peeled and De-Headed
- 2-3 Tbsp Corn Starch
- 2-3 Tbsp Flour
- Chili Lime Seasoning
- Garlic, diced
- Olive Oil
- 2 Knobs of Butter
- White Wine
- Curried Rice with Charred Pineapple, Scallions and Raisins
- In a small saucepan, simmer minced garlic and olive oil, set aside and let cool.
- In a Ziploc bag, add in corn starch, flour, chili lime seasoning, paprika, and shrimp.
- Shake bag, mixing together ingredients and coating shrimp.
- Place olive oil and knob of butter in a medium saucepan, let heat.
- Add in shrimp and let sauté.
- Flip shrimp, add in garlic mixture, remaining butter, wine, parsley, and chives.
- Once shrimp has cooked for a few minutes, remove from heat.
- Add curried rice to a dish, place cooked shrimp on top, and enjoy!