Warmer weather means lighter eating, and Tuna Poke hits the spot! Build your own Tuna Poke Bowl with fresh, delicious North Carolina tuna from Blue Ocean Market. We love the combination of fresh ingredients in this quick, easy dish!
For more recipes like this, CLICK HERE, follow us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM or stop by the market and talk to one of our experts.
Tuna Poke Bowl
- Yellowfin Tuna
- Soy Sauce
- Thai Chili
- Candied Ginger
- Poke Sauce
- Sesame Seeds
- Lime Juice
- Cucumber Noodles
1. Start by slicing the tuna across the grain, dicing into bite-sized pieces.
2. Combine tuna, soy sauce, Thai chili sauce, candied ginger, poke sauce, sesame seeds, lime juice, and scallions.
3. Add in more sesame seeds, candied ginger, poke sauce, and sliced shallots.
4. Mix poke ingredients.
5. Place cucumber noodles in a bowl.
6. Add in poke, cilantro, shallots, lime slices, and additional noodles.
7. Top with scallions, sesame seeds, cilantro, lime juice, and scallions.