Pan-seared salmon is one of our favorite ways to eat fish. Simple and delicious, searing fish in a hot pan allows the flavor of salmon to shine through. And you can’t go wrong with this recipe! Blue Ocean Market has a variety of wines and different sides to complete your pan-seared salmon.
Pan-Seared Salmon with Seasoned Rice and Roasted Vegetables
- Salmon Filets
- Olive Oil
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Add Montreal Steak Seasoning to the bone side of salmon.
- Wait for ripples in oil to start over medium-high heat.
- Add salmon filets, then turn the heat to low.
- Sear on one side for 3-4 minutes then flip filets over to sear the other side.
- Pair salmon with red wine, roasted vegetables and seasoned rice.
PRO TIP: Always cook fish bone side down first, so it looks pretty on the plate.