Chef Anthony has whipped up the perfect summer dish! This stuffed crab cake salmon with an apple, potato, and kale hash will have you coming back for more. Pair with a delicious bottle of wine for a fresh and tasty dinner at home!
Stuffed Salmon with Apple, Potato, and Kale Hash
- 1-lb Piece of Salmon
- Blue Ocean Market Crab Cake
- Jumbo Lump Crab Meat
- Clarified Butter
- Blue Ocean Market Chipotle Sauce
- Lemon; Juice and Segments
- 1 medium Idaho potato, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2-3 Tbsp shallot, diced
- Basil, cut into ribbon slices
- Roasted garlic
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375° and prepare a baking sheet with butter in the center.
- Cut a pocket in the center of salmon, making three slits.
- Wedge crab cake inside of salmon and top with lump crab meat.
- Place on a baking sheet and cook for 35 minutes, or until finished.
- HeaHCook potatoes in a pan with clarified butter, just enough to crisp up.
- Heat pan over medium heat, adding in clarified butter and roasted garlic.
- Add apples, shallots, salt, and pepper to season, stir to combine.
- Add in kale and basil, let sauté.
- Stir in potatoes and a handful of lump crab meat.
- Place a generous portion of the hash in your dish, top with cooked salmon.
- Drizzle Blue Ocean Market’s Chipotle Sauce on top, parsley, lemon juice, and a few lemon segments.