Chef Anthony whipped up this delicious Thai Curry with fresh Golden Tilefish. Easy, healthy, and delicious, this warm dish filled with wonderful spices is perfect for any rainy day! For more recipes like this, CLICK HERE, follow us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM or stop by the market and talk to one of our experts.
Thai Curry with Rice and Golden Tile Fish
- Golden Tile Fish- filet into chunks length wise
- Red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Coconut Milk
- Toasted Coconut
- 2 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Green Curry
- Sliced Garlic
- Soy Sauce
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Fresh Lime Juice
- Fresh Ginger
- Sesame Oil
- Red Onion
- Brown Sugar
- Lime Slices
- In a medium-sized pot, heat sesame oil over medium heat.
- Once heated, add in ginger, garlic, chili peppers, onions, and red pepper.
- Let sauté for a few minutes.
- Once cooked down, add fish sauce, green curry, lime juice, vinegar, brown sugar, lemongrass paste.
- Stir ingredients and let simmer.
- Add in coconut milk, stir.
- Add in scallions, basil leaves, cilantro.
- Turn heat to high and stir.
- Once boiling, add in fish, stir and let simmer for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Place rice in a bowl, adding in curry.
- Top with basil leaves, cilantro, scallion, toasted coconut and lime slices.