Not in the mood to go out for date night? Bring the restaurant to you with Chef Jeremiah’s recipe for Walnut Crusted Sea Trout with Soy Brown Butter! Serve with sautéed veggies for the ultimate dinner for your night in.
WALNUT CRUSTED SEA TROUT WITH SOY BROWN BUTTER
- Sea trout
- Olive oil
- Whole grain mustard
- Crushed walnuts
- Whole salted butter
- Soy sauce
- Lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Cut sea trout into 6-7 oz. portions.
- Season trout with salt and pepper.
- Sear fillets on their presentation side in a nonstick pan with olive oil.
- Move to sprayed nonstick cookie sheet. Coat fillets in shmear (mixture of mayo and mustard), parsley, and crushed walnuts.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- To make soy brown butter, control-burn butter in a nonstick pan until brown.
- Once brown, add soy sauce and lemon juice.
- To plate, ladle soy brown butter over fillets.